Ancient Irthos: Upon the Ruins of Entioc
The Dawn Age
The inner wall on the left hand side of the temple holds many carvings telling the story of the old ones. This wall holds the stories of the dawn age.
Brother Saeyu gives the following information about the carvings.
- Primordials create the world before the dawn age.
- The old ones arrive and creates the eldir and the earth born.
- The eldir and the earth born revere the old ones as their gods.
- After centuries the old ones reveal what would be the last of their creations in this world. The humans are created as an adaptive species, they do not live as long as the eldir or earth born but reproduce much more quickly. The eldir and the earth born take it upon themselves to watch over this new creation.
- Many eldir and earth born attain great power unlocking secrets of the world and learning the ways of the old ones. Some become godlings and saints and begin to create works of their own. Magical items and rituals, prayers that channels the power of the old ones. It is a golden age for a time and schools of wizardry and temples dedicated to philosophies of the divine powers thrive.
- Demons from the abyss are summoned by secret cults formed by Eldir wizards who craved more power. They learned to bind these demons and make pacts for greater arcane might. The rituals took a toll on these wizards and began to corrupt their souls. The cult splinters into many factions and grows rapidly in secret societies.
- The old one Corellon larethian discovers the feywild.
- The raven queen appears in the world to slay nerull and become the godess of death. She is a descendant of the old ones sent back to the world to rebalance the powers of life and death.