Ancient Irthos: Upon the Ruins of Entioc
A reptile shaman of House Sargon
Quolp, half orc witch 1(+2 to Int score); Alignment: Chaotic Neutral; Hit Die: d6; age: 26; height: 6’ 8”; weight: 304 lbs.
Darkvision: can see upto 60ft. in the dark – Speed: 30ft – Languages: Common, Orc, Goblin, and Abyssal. – Initiative: +1
Orc Ferocity: Once per day, when a half-orc is brought below 0 hit points but not killed, he can fight on for one more round as if disabled. At the end of his next turn, unless brought to above 0 hit points, he immediately falls unconscious and begins dying.
Str 13(+1); Dex 12(+1); Con 10(+0); Int 15(+2); Wis 10(+0); Cha 16(+3)
- Hit Points: 6
- Melee attack bonus: +1; Ranged attack bonus: +1
- CMB: +1(+special size modifier); CMD: 12(+special size modifier)
- AC: 14; Touch AC: 11; Flat-footed: 13
- Fortitude: +0; Reflex: +1; Willpower: +2
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Simple weapons, greataxes and falchions and treat any weapon with the word “orc” in its name as a martial weapon. No armor or shields. non proficiency penalizes…
Skills: Craft(Carpentry)+6; Craft(Traps)+6; Heal+4; Knowledge(Nature)+6; Profession(Trapper)+4; Spellcraft+6. Intimidation +5. Climb +4
Feats Combat CastingSpellcasting
- 15% chance of arcane spell failure while wearing Masterwork studded leather armor.
- Cannot cast a spell higher than level 5.
- Saving throw for cast spells: DC 12 + the spell level.
- Preparing spells to cast requires 8 hours of sleep and 1 hour of communing with the familiar.
Spells per day: (3)cantrips; (2)first-level spell; (1)second-level spell
- Using a hex is a standard action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity.
- Save to resist a hex is DC 12.(10 + 1/2 the witch’s level + the witch’s Int modifier)
- Disguise (Su): A witch can change her appearance for a number of hours equal to her class level, as if using Disguise self. These hours do not need to be consecutive, but they must be spent in 1-hour increments.
- +3 bonus on climb checks.
starting gold: 70gp; Risk Taker: gain (2, 6, 5, 6)x 10 gold, (5, 6, 1, 5)x 20xp; Congratulations, You Survived!: (4, 1, 6, 2)(1, 2)x 20xp and (4, 6)x 10gold; Wrong place at the wrong time: (3, 3, 2, 6) x 25 XP but lose 1 point to your highest ability score. Starting Totals: 360gp and 750xpEquipment 47lbs carried.
- 1 – Explorer’s outfit(10gp[free], 8lbs)
- 1 – Masterwork Studded Leather(175gp, 20lbs) +3 AC(15% chance arcane failure, +5 max dex, no armor check penalty)
- 1 – Falchion(75gp, 8lbs) 2d4 slashing dmg(18-20/x2) + Sawback Sword(+5gp)
- 1 – Daggers(2gp, 1lb). 1d4 piercing or slashing dmg(19-20/x2). 10ft. range.
- 1 – Flint and Steel(1gp,-)
- 1 – Trespasser’s boots(8sp,2lbs)
- 1 – Drill(5sp, 1lb)
- 1 – 50ft. of Silk rope(10gp, 5lbs)
- 5 – Vermin Repellent(5gp for 20,-)
- 4 – Keros Oil(5gp for 15,-)
- 3 – Body Balm(25gp for 25,-)
- 4 – Desnan Candle Fireworks(5gp for 20,-)
- 4 – Paper Candle Fireworks(1gp for 20,-)
- Light Load 50 lbs. or less; Medium Load 51–100 lbs.; Heavy Load 101-150 lbs
- Medium Encumbrance: Max Dex +3; Check Penalty –3; Speed 20 ft.; Run ×4
- 15 – Paper Candle Fireworks(1gp for 20,-)
- 17 – Desnan Candle Fireworks(5gp for 20,-)
- 22 – Body Balm(25gp for 25,-)
- 4 – Trespasser’s boots(8sp,2lbs)
- 2 – Daggers(2gp, 1lb). 1d4 piercing or slashing dmg(19-20/x2). 10ft. range.
- 10 – Keros Oil(5gp for 15,-)
- 15 – Vermin Repellent(5gp for 20,-)
- 42.5 – Gold pieces
Flint and Steel: Lighting a torch with flint and steel is a full-round action, and lighting any other fire with them takes at least that long.
Firework, Desnan Candle: When lit, this foot-long wooden tube launches a flaming pyrotechnic “candle” every round for 4 rounds. The projectiles deal 1 point of nonlethal damage and 1 point of fire damage if they hit; on a critical hit, the target is also blinded for 1 round. The projectiles shed light as candles for 1 round and have a range increment of 5 feet. Attacking with a Desnan candle is a ranged touch attack and always has a –4 nonproficiency penalty.
Firework, Paper Candle: This finger-sized explosive detonates noisily 1 round after lighting. Anyone in the same square as a paper candle when it explodes must make a DC 15 Fortitude save or be dazzled for 1d4 rounds.
Bodybalm: When this pungent yellow powder is boiled in water and given to a creature to drink, it provides the attending healer a +5 alchemical bonus on Heal checks for providing long-term care, treating poison, and treating disease.
Keros Oil: Also known as firebreather’s oil, this bitter liquid is harder to ignite than common oil but burns quickly at a low temperature, making it ideal for exotic performers. You may spit a mouthful of keros oil past an open flame (such as a candle, tindertwig, or torch) to ignite it, creating a brief burst of fire. If you use it to attack, the attack is a ranged touch attack with a maximum range of 5 feet that deals 1d3 points of fire damage. If you roll a 1 on your attack roll, you accidentally inhale or swallow some of the burning fuel; you take 1d6 points of fire damage and are nauseated for 1 round. A bottle of keros oil holds enough for 10 mouthfuls; taking a mouthful from the bottle is a standard action (the Rapid Reload feat reduces this to a move action).
Vermin Repellent: This vile-smelling white paste keeps vermin at bay if spread on the skin. Normal-sized (Fine) vermin avoid you. Swarms of vermin must make a DC 15 Fortitude saving throw in order to enter your square. Once applied, vermin repellent remains effective for 4 hours or until you spend 1 round washing it off.
-Rope (silk): This rope has 4 hit points and can be burst with a DC 24 Strength check.
-Dagger: A dagger has a blade that is about 1 foot in length. You get a +2 bonus on Sleight of Hand skill checks made to conceal a dagger on your body
-Drill: A drill can create a 1-inch-diameter hole in stone, wood, or metal. Harder materials wear down or break the drill more quickly. Hearing the sound of drilling requires a DC 15 Perception check.
-Sawback Sword: This is a modification to any light or heavy blade rather than a unique weapon type. The saw blade on the back of the sword lets you use it to perform crude carpentry.
-Explorer’s Outfit: Sturdy boots, leather breeches, a belt, a shirt, gloves, and a cloak. The clothes have plenty of pockets (especially the cloak).
-Backpack(empty):A standard backpack is constructed of water resistant, reinforced leather and holds 1 cubic ft. or 60 lbs. of gear.-Trespasser’s Boot: Consisting of a small wooden frame with inward-pointing barbed spikes, this trap is placed in a shallow pit just deep enough for a Medium-sized character’s lower leg. When someone steps in the square, the boot catches and holds her leg. The target takes damage if she tries to move or if a Disable Device attempt to free her fails by 5 or more.
- Type mechanical; Perception DC 20; Disable Device DC 20
- Trigger location; Reset manual
- Effects pit spikes (Atk +10 melee, 2d4); spikes hold the target in place; the trap can be escaped with a DC 20 Disable Device check, DC 20 Escape Artist check, or DC 24 Strength check.