Ancient Irthos: Upon the Ruins of Entioc
Crates of salvageable material found on Day one
An odd assortment of pistons, gears, brass tubing, steel plates, and other materials used for crafting constructs
- For each crate a player character may spend 1d6 hours to make an Int check to salveage raw materials.
- If you run out of your six hours for the day then you must either use the remaining hours to finish this action on the next day, or abandon the action. Either way the hours are already spent, whether you decide to continue the next day or not. If abandoning the action, you will need to start over again making a new time spent roll and skill check.
- The result of the Int check x 5gp of raw material used to create or repair constructs.
- A crate may only be salvaged once.
- Aid another may also be used with a DC of 10. A successful check adds a +2 to the main salveagers result, and also reduces the time spent by 1 hour. A failed aid another check ruins (the player character’s result) x (the number of characters performing Aid another)gp worth of salvageable material.