Ancient Irthos: Upon the Ruins of Entioc
- Arachnids – Furry large vermin with eight legs, dozens of eyes, and sharp slavering mandibles in front of pointy gnashing teeth. Infests and nests just about any sheltered and dryish area.
- Green Demons – Short green humanoids with loud rough squeaky voices and over sized heads. A gang or tribe has currently claimed the monolith south of Gartanu as their “territory”.
- Dragonspawn – Small humanoids with scale covered skin, horns lining the ridges of their body, and thin tails. These parasitic creatures are nearly always found in servitude of the draconic old gods that rule their realms to the far west.
- Blue Demons – Squat blue humanoids with a pitiful demeanor that mirrors their hideously over sized faces. Haunts the northern forested ruins.
- Blood Slakes – Insect like flying beast with a sharp, finely serrated proboscis and two sets of leathery wings the color of dried blood. Known to nest near large pools of stagnant water.
- Golems – Similar to a construct, but sustained and programmed using arcane methods. Possessing one is a sign of prestige amongst the nobles of Terruizeng.
- Homnuculus – These mechanical creatures have a spark of intelligence that approximates a limited sentience. Bound by blood to their creator.
- Constructs – Mechanical creatures capable of performing simple programmed tasks. Constructs are artifacts that litters the ruins of ancient civilization. Finding one that is intact and operable is a rarity.
- Eidolons – An astral construct formed from spiritual essence by a conjurer.
- Gargoyles – stone-like flying creatures. Usually encountered nearby ruined towers.
- Cave Fishers – a large insectoid with characteristics similar to both spiders and lobsters.