Ancient Irthos: Upon the Ruins of Entioc
- It takes 1d4+2 hours for a single craft skill check.
- Convert the item’s cost into sp. 1gp=10sp.
- Raw materials are needed to make the item and costs 1/3rd the item’s cost. The availability of raw material is dependent on the item being made.
- The craft check DC, and type of craft skill needed is dependent on the item being made.
- On a successful skill check, multiply the result x DC, divide by 7 and round up. This represents the progress made for the check in sp.
- When the progress is equal to the item’s cost the item is complete!
- You can add +10 to any crafting DC to make it go quicker. It becomes riskier as failure means no progress, but success also increases the rate of progress by the result x 10.